Strengthen muscles and reduce recovery time with our resistance bands
Use these resistance bands to aid recovery after injury and also to strengthen muscles in your legs and arms. These are the best Resistance Bands for legs thanks to their varied resistance. You can choose between four different ones depending on how strong you are or how far on in your recovery you are. Resistance loops are frequently used by physical therapists after knee replacements, torn ligaments and many other injuries. They are easy to transport and can be taken with you wherever you go. They're also easy to use at home while you’re watching the television and you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can gain strength.
- You can choose between four different resistance levels:
- Black resistance band: Thickness: 1.1mm / Resistance: 40lb,
- Green resistance band: Thickness: 0.9mm / Resistance: 30lb,
- Blue resistance band: Thickness: 0.7mm / Resistance: 20lb,
- Red resistance band: Thickness: 0.5mm / Resistance: 10lb.
- Portable and lightweight
- Perfect for Travel
- Can be used as physical therapy bands for recovery after torn MCL, torn ACL, knee replacement, Isometrics / stabilization exercises, monster walks, lateral walks, goblet squats, Improving mobility and Meniscus / Patella rehab.
- Tones and sculpts muscles
- Strengthen muscle lines
- Improves fitness
- Thin thighs
- Strengthens biceps
- Eliminate excess body fat